Friday, January 16, 2009

Exclusive: Notes from Ben & Jerry’s Original Business Plan

My investigative journalism skills have managed to unearth some actual documents from Ben & Jerry’s original business plan. When they were working on their five-dollar ice cream correspondence course, they left one of their pages inside a book in the college library which has only just come to light. I have managed (through means that may best be left undocumented) to acquire a PDF scan which I can display here.

I think it gives us some insight as to what they were thinking, and I believe that my MA team should make use of this as an exhibit in our forthcoming presentation on next Saturday 25 January. I am very excited about this discovery. It is always great to have some primary research! (And it is good to see that four-panel matrix thinking was just as useful back then.)

No comments:

Post a Comment